Friday, June 25, 2010

New Stuff!!

I hope your week has been amazing! Mine was fun! My hubby & I had a mid week vacation to Houston, where we took in an Astro's game! They lost the game, but we had a lot of fun anyways! I have a few items up for grabs today, but before I show ya those, I have some news! hehe. I'm being featured over @ DSA in June! Grab "The Fix" and get a free mini kit! Wanna check it out before buying? You can get a peek at it by downloading "The Enabler". There's also a coupon in there!! So go grab it! :D

Now onto the goodies......

Elements Included - V.3

Actual elements included on the templates, just recolor them & go!
Grab the templates -->> HERE!


Simply Dated - Bundle III

4 great date elements, all in one bundle!
Grab the Date Stamps -->> HERE


Wanna see some fabulous CT inspiration?
Happy Scrapping!
Wendy

No comments: