When scrapping I do a lot of duplicating of elements and papers. I don't know what scrapper doesn't duplicate something every once in awhile. Here is my ultra speedy way to get some duplicating done!
- Activate the layer you want to duplicate.
- Now hold down the Alt key while your mouse is hovering over the element or paper you want to duplicate. A double arrow should appear.
- While still holding down the Alt key click on your element or paper.
- Slide your mouse to the side while still holding down the Alt key.
- Release both Alt and your mouse.
- You should now have an exact duplicate of the original ready to move wherever your heart desires.