Friday, October 8, 2010

Fabulous Friday!!

I hope you had a wonderful week, and an even better weekend!! I feel like I'm still trying to get over September! It was so packed full of travel (not that I'm complaining), but it's just taking me a while to get back to "normal". lol. This week I have a fun & funky kit for you. Totally girly, totally fabulous! There is also a bonus alpha that matches perfectly...so let's get to it...

B.F.F. - The Kit
The Elements
The Papers

Grab the Kit: HERE


B.F.F. - Alpha

This alpha is included in the kit, but is also available on it's own!
Grab the Bonus Alpha: HERE


B.F.F. - Bonus Alpha
Full alpha comes in 4 different colors! Matches the kit perfectly!
Grab the Bonus Alpha: HERE


Check out some fabulous CT inspiration!
Have a fabulous weekend!!
xoxo
Wendy

No comments: