Friday, November 19, 2010

New Stuff!!

This week I've been super busy taking care of my cute little nephew! He is a handful! SO, I only have one new item up for grabs this week! However, I'm coming back strong next week. You do know what it is, don't you? BLACK FRIDAY!! I'll be having a few grab bags up for grabs. But you'll have to grab them up quick, they'll only be on sale for a short time! NOW is the time to look over your wish list too! ScrapMatters will be having a huge sale to celebrate Black Friday! Stay tuned for more fun stuff too! Have a fabulous weekend! Now onto the goodies!

Be Inspired - Heidi - V.2 - Templates
4 all new layered .psd files, .pngs also included as well as .tiff files!
Inspired by my CT Leader - scrappurple!

The Inspiration:
Grab the templates: HERE!


Fabulous LO's from my Brand NEW CT!
xoxo
Wendy

No comments: