Friday, March 11, 2011

Loads of Goodies!


Hello once again, and Happy Friday!! I'm super excited, next week is spring break! And although i'll be studying through out the week - i'll also be going to see my nephew! I have a few goodies for you this Friday! I have a mini that was released previously for the Daily Digi's February Digi Files. I also created an alpha that matches (it is not included in the kit). I also have a kit full of green, and luck! It can be used for St. Patrick's Day or any other occasion! It's got enough general elements in there to be used for all types of kits!


I always love seeing what you all do with my creations, so if you don't upload them to my Designer Gallery @ ScrapMatters, please consider doing so, I love to see you all in action!

Remember that ScrapMatters has all new releases at 20% off from Friday - Sunday!


Crazy Love - The Mini
Previously part of February's Digi Files @ the Daily Digi!
Now it's available @ SM, with a matching alpha!

Grab the Mini: HERE!



Crazy Love: The Bundle
Crazy Love: The Alpha
Lucky Me: The Alpha
The "Crazy Love" alpha does NOT come with the kit - but it is included in the bundle.
The "Lucky Me" alpha comes with the kit - or is available separately.

Grab the Crazy Love Bundle: HERE!
Grab the Crazy Love Alpha: HERE!
Grab the Lucky Me Alpha: HERE!


Lucky Me: The Kit
Perfect for St. Patrick's Day and all your love, life & general LO's too!





Grab the Kit: HERE!




Happy Scrapping!
xoxo
Wendy

No comments: