Saturday, March 12, 2011

March Freebie

You know that old adage "March comes in like a lion, but goes out like a lamb"? I don't know about your area of the world, but around here, March has certainly come in like a lion! I thought I would give you a little treat to make it a bit more calm. Some journaling tag freebies!!!

I made these using the collab kit Rainbows and Butterflies by WM [squared] Designs and Graham Like the Cracker available exclusively at ScrapMatters.

You can download the freebie HERE.

Happy Scrapping! ~Cathy~

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Mar. 12, 2011. Thanks again.

Debby Madeira said...

Thanks for the journal tags, I love them!
Debby