Sunday, March 6, 2011
March Challenge - Layering
Happy Sunday, hope you have had a great weekend so far. It's Jen here today to bring you the monthly challenge on Wendy's CT blog. As most of you know I love LAYERING, so I thought I would challenge you all on your layering skills. And to help you get started I created this awesome layering background template. I can't wait to see all the different layouts created using this background.
and to knock it up a notch I want to see the following items layered on top of this:
- at least one picture, but more are always welcome
- 2 or more ribbons
- 2 or more flowers
- 2 or more buttons
- word strip or word art
- at least 2 alphas
And for inspiration here is my layout I created using Wendy's new collab with Graham Like the Cracker - Rainbows and Butterflies: the Collection
- Create a layout using the template and the instrucions
- Use at least 85% WM[squared] Designs products
- Upload it to Wendy's Designer Gallery
- Come back here and link us up and you could WIN!!!
- You have until Tuesday March 22nd 11:59pm CST to enter your layout.
So get scrappin!!