Friday, March 25, 2011

Texas Blue & Templates!!!

This week has seemed to drag on, probably because last week I was living it up on vacation! ha! I bring you a few new things this week, in addition to a new logo!! I worked with Denise Beatty to get a fresh new logo!! I'm gonna be working on updating everything from my blog to my newsletters! Yep, I've decided to start a CU Newsletter! Stay tuned!

I have a few things - a kit that i've had on my to do list for over a year, and Spring time in Texas was the PERFECT time to get it finished! If you've ever visited Texas in the Spring, or live here, you know that Spring means Bluebonnets!! It's our state flower after all! They're just beautiful! But, not all my gals live in Texas, and they were able to make some really amazing LO's with the mini as you'll see below!! I also have some templates up for grabs, inspired by my CT gal Ulrika!


Remember that ScrapMatters has all new releases at 20% off from Friday - Sunday!



Texas Blue - Mini Kit
Perfect for your Bluebonnet Pictures & more!!



Grab the Mini: HERE!



Texas Blue - Bundle
Texas Blue - Alpha Pack

Grab the Bundle: HERE!
Grab the Alpha: HERE!


Be Inspired - Ulrika - Templates


Inspiration:

Grab the Templates: HERE!

Here are some gorgeous LO's made by my fabulous CT!



Happy Scrapping!
xoxo
Wendy

No comments: