1. I like to have a starting point with my cakes and typically start with a mix. So for your starting point PICK A TEMPLATE
2. Now for our cake mix we usually need some eggs. So go ahead and ADD SOMETHING ROUND TO YOUR LO
3. The mix usually needs some oil and water and to be honest I can't seem to ever add either of those without making a mess. Let's ADD A SPLATTER SOMEWHERE ON YOUR PAGE and make a little mess.
4. Once our cake is all done baking and cooling we need to decorate it and make it pretty. ADD WHATEVER ELEMENTS YOU WANT TO PRETTY UP YOUR PAGE
5. Now a birthday cake isn't a birthday cake without some sprinkles. ADD A SCATTER OF SOME SORT TO YOUR PAGE
6. Now to finish it off we need to add a big Happy Birthday! to the top. ADD A LARGE TITLE TO YOUR LO
7. Then it's time for the big presentation! FINISH OFF WITH SHADOWING AND ANY FINISHING DETAILS AND UPLOAD TO WENDY'S GALLERY AT SCRAPMATTERS!
And here's a LO from the fabulous Ophelia using our recipe! She used Wendy's bundle School Days
The fine print:
- make a LO following the recipe above using mostly products from WM[squared] Designs.
- Upload your LO to Wendy's GALLERY at ScrapMatters.
- Link up you LO in THIS thread at ScrapMatters so we know you played along!
That's it! You have until June 28th to complete your LO and get it uploaded to be entered in the drawing for the gift certificate. So get going and get scrapping - and be sure to come back on the 29th to find out who the winner is!