Friday, July 15, 2011

The Great Outdoors!

Hello and welcome to the middle of July! Already!!! That seems outrageous to me! Pretty soon i'll be back in school! :D But before I get carried away, I have some amazing goodies for you this week! Not only do I have a great new kit, but I have some amazing add-ons that go along with it!

Also - ONE WEEK ONLY - until 7-21 - You can pick up ALL of my Winter, Christmas & New Year's goods for 30% off!!! Happy Christmas in July!! <3

Have a great weekend!!


The Great Outdoors


Papers:


Elements:

Grab the Kit: HERE



The Great Outdoors - WA Bits:

Grab the WA Bits: HERE


The Great Outdoors - Signs

Grab the Signs: HERE


The Great Outdoors - Alpha
Comes with the kit - but is also available separately!

Grab the Alpha: HERE


The Great Outdoors - Bonus Alpha

Grab the Bonus Alpha: HERE


The Great Outdoors - Bundle

Grab the Bundle: HERE


Be Inspired - Bundle 5

Grab the Bundle: HERE


Here are some amazing LO's from my CT & guests!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments: