Wednesday, July 6, 2011

July Blog Challenge!

Hi! Fran here with July's blog challenge! I think one of my major weaknesses in my scrapping is using a lot of photos. I don't know what to do with them half of the time, plus with so many photos, I'm sometimes at a loss with how to embellish them. And I like embellishing! Otherwise it's just a collage of photos! :) So my challenge to you this month is to use a bunch of photos on a layout. You can cheat like me and use Wendy's template set, Be Inspired - Heather v2 templates by WM[squared] Designs! You certainly don't need that many photos, but lets see at least 4 on your page! Here are the rules:

  1. Create a page with 4 or more photos on it.
  2. Use products by WM[squared] Designs on your page
  3. Post your page in Wendy's ScrapMatters gallery
  4. Post your page before July 26th in THIS THREAD at SM. If you do not post in the thread, we will not know you've participated!
  5. One winner will win a gift certificate to Wendy's shop.


And here's my page with lots and lots of photos!

No comments: