Hi! Fran here with July's blog challenge! I think one of my major weaknesses in my scrapping is using a lot of photos. I don't know what to do with them half of the time, plus with so many photos, I'm sometimes at a loss with how to embellish them. And I like embellishing! Otherwise it's just a collage of photos! :) So my challenge to you this month is to use a bunch of photos on a layout. You can cheat like me and use Wendy's template set, Be Inspired - Heather v2 templates by WM[squared] Designs! You certainly don't need that many photos, but lets see at least 4 on your page! Here are the rules:
- Create a page with 4 or more photos on it.
- Use products by WM[squared] Designs on your page
- Post your page in Wendy's ScrapMatters gallery
- Post your page before July 26th in THIS THREAD at SM. If you do not post in the thread, we will not know you've participated!
- One winner will win a gift certificate to Wendy's shop.
And here's my page with lots and lots of photos!