Saturday, August 20, 2011

CT Spotlight- Yolanda

Hello and welcome to a new segment we like to call CT Spotlight! WooHoo! Call me nosy, but I like to know more about my online friends, especially since that's the only way we communicate and it's nice to put a face to the user names. So when Wendy announced this new blog post, I was so excited. I am happy to kick it off, so without further ado (yeah I like to say that a lot, lol) here are my interview questions to one of my fellow Ct'ers? Ct'ees? Well you get what I am saying, haha.

Name:   
Yolanda (y_baros) 
Favorite WM[squared] Kit:   
A Life So Sweet (with Jady Day Studio)
 Product linked

Why do you Scrap?  
I mostly scrap to preserve memories for and of my children. It's also a really great creative outlet for me!

How do you describe your scrapping style?  
Schizo LOL Sometimes I love nice, clean layouts and other times, I love to throw as much onto a page as I can!

What is one element  that is always in your LO's?  
If a kit has stitches, they're somewhere on my layout. I love me some stitches!

Favorite LO at the moment:  
My latest:
 Image linked, feel free to leave some love
 
Random Fact about you:  
I LOVE cereal. The sugary, not-so-good-for-you kind. I could eat it for breakfast, lunch AND dinner! I'm going to go have a bowl right now.

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Italy. I love the language, the accent, the food, the gorgeous people...The pictures I've seen of Lake Como are stunning and I would love to visit someday!

So now you know a little more about Yolanda, thanks Yolanda for letting me interview you! Hope you guys have a nice weekend!



No comments: