Friday, August 5, 2011

Grab A Ticket - Great Escape - California!

Happy Day!! It's Friday, and it's also ScrapMatters' birthday!!! We are having a HUGE celebration with a blog train, games with LOADS of GC's and facebook & twitter coupons. So if you're not following ScrapMatters on Facebook or Twitter, nows the time to do so!! I'll also have loads of GC's on my twitter, so if you're not a follower, now's the time, it's not too late! :D

All of my Personal Use items are 30% off, and my Commercial Use goodies are 20% until 8-11-11!

Today I have one of my all time favorites, I think! Having lived in California, I could've gone on and on and on with this kit! It's an add-on of sorts to my "Great Escape" Full Kit. And if you haven't grabbed that kit, i'd do so now! Or if you'd rather wait, you can do that too - I've included a coupon to purchase it for 30% off. Although, the coupon is not good during sales. At any rate, I hope you love it as much as I do! Happy Shopping!!


Great Escape - California


Elements


Papers

Grab the Kit: HERE


Great Escape - California - Word Art Bits

Grab the WA Bits: HERE


Great Escape - Journaling Bits

Grab the Journaling Bits: HERE


Here are a few gorgeous LO's made by my fabulous CT & Guests!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments: