Friday, September 2, 2011

Goin' Back to School.....

Hello again! Hopefully you're not sick of me just yet! :D I have a super fun add-on to my School Days kit!! And if you don't have the original kit yet, I've included a coupon for 25% off! If you went to college, or know someone who is going...this add-on is for you!

Inspired by my own journey, i thought it was perfect timing! :D



School Days - The College Years - Mini



The Elements



The Papers

Grab the Mini: HERE


School Days - The College Years - Word Art Bits

Grab the WA Bits: HERE


School Days - The College Years - The Greek Alpha

Grab the Alpha: HERE


School Days - The College Years - The Alpha

Grab the Alpha: HERE


School Days - The College Years - Bundle

Grab the Bundle: HERE


Here are some gorgeous LO's made by my fabulous CT & Guests!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments: