Thursday, October 27, 2011

Inspiring Templates & A GUEST SPOT!!

Hello gals!! Happy Thursday! I bet you're wondering why I'm posting a DAY early?!

Well, i'm guesting at Scrap Orchard and their releases are turned on a bit early, so here i am!! I am releasing some fun Be Inspired templates, and I have a few older items in my SO shop this week too, so they may look familiar!!

The Flairs are Free With Purchase for a limited time when you buy "A Life So Sweet" to collab kit (which is also 20% off).


Be Inspired - Kim R - V.2

Grab the templates: HERE


A Life So Sweet - Collab Kit

Grab the Collab: HERE


A Life So Sweet - Flairs
FWP for a limited time when you buy the collab kit!


Grab the Flairs: HERE


Here are some gorgeous LO's made by my fabulous CT & Guests!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments: