Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November is HERE!!! So is MaK!!

Well, it's been cold the last few days, and it's finally starting to feel a little fall-ish! It's about time! It's NOVEMBER after all!! :D Happy November to you, and do I have a gorgeous set of products for you, for MaK!

See you this Friday, for DSD! I have A TON of product for you!!! Both at ScrapMatters and my guest shop Scrap Orchard!!


Autumn Whispers - The Extras:

Grab the Extras: HERE


Autumn Whispers - The Word Art:

Grab the WA: HERE


Autumn Whispers - The Patterns:

Grab the Patterns: HERE


Autumn Whispers - The Solids:

Grab the Solids: HERE


Autumn Whispers - The Alphas:

Grab the Alphas: HERE


Here are some gorgeous LO's made by my fabulous CT & Guests!

Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Wendy!!! This is maybe my favorite thing of yours ever! I LOVE those papers! I don't have any more fall pics to scrap, but I'm pretty close to justifying buying these anyway. :)

WM[squared] Designs said...

haha!! glad you love it!! I do too! :D

FitnessLover said...

On the off chance that you simply are confronting any issue identified with an Atomic wallet, you'll contact our Atomic wallet Support Number 1- (856) 254-3098. For more information, you can visit at https://atozwallets.com/atomic-wallet-support-number/