Friday, November 4, 2011

HAPPY DSD!!!!!

Hello ladies!! Are you ready to party it up? Well, I sure hope so! I have SO MANY goodies this week, you may be exhausted after you read this! I didn't mean to have so many goodies, it just kinda happened that way. I love each and every one of my grab bags, and I hope you do too!!

If you're like me and don't like surprises, then just take a peek at the detailed images to see exactly what is in each GB!

SALES @ ScrapMatters: EVERYTHING is 40% off!! CU & PU! My Shop
SALES @ Scrap Orchard: EVERYTHING is 30% off!! CU & PU! My Shop

Ok...as you know, i'm guesting at Scrap Orchard this month and not only do I have GB's at ScrapMatters, but I also have a grab bag at SO too! At SM, I have 3 PU Grab Bags and 1 CU Grab Bag! At SO, i have 1 PU Grab Bag and 1 CU Grab Bag!



2011 DSD *PU* Grab Bag at ScrapMatters
Perfectly matches "Oh Snap"!


Some LO's made with this GB:


Grab the PU - SM GB: HERE


2011 DSD Template *Collab* Grab Bag at ScrapMatters


Some LO's made with this GB:

Grab the SM Template Collab GB: HERE


2011 DSD Kit *Collab* Grab Bag at ScrapMatters


Some LO's made with this GB:


Grab the SM Kit Collab GB: HERE


2011 DSD *PU* Grab Bag at Scrap Orchard


Some LO's made with the GB:

Grab the SO *PU* GB: HERE


2011 DSD *CU* Grab Bag at ScrapMatters

Grab the SM *CU* GB: HERE


2011 DSD *CU* Grab Bag at Scrap Orchard

Grab the SO *CU* GB: HERE

Happy Scrapping!

No comments: