Saturday, November 5, 2011

Important WM[squared] Announcement!!

...SM will always hold a special place in my heart, but it's time for me to say farewell...

I'm not retiring, just moving, so if you have something on your WM[squared] wish list, now is the time to grab it!! It may be a while before it's available again!

If you haven't picked up my facebook freebie, head over and become a fan!! While you're at it, sign up for my newsletter and get freebies and news every week!!

My last day at ScrapMatters will be 11.11.11. Thank you SO much for all of your support these last few years, I hope you will follow me to my new home!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Excited to see what's in store for you next!

Jewelle said...

Good luck at your new story Wendy! You know I'll be following you there, perhaps even trying to con you into letting me back on your CT ;)

WM[squared] Designs said...

lol Jewelle!! :D Im having another call this month!!

FitnessLover said...

Atomic wallet temporary error code 15 represents the category of the email issue, which is essentially settled by itself after a few minutes of its happening. However, if this error steak around with your email account too long then most likely you might need an expert’s guidance from Atomic wallet experts.
For more information call Atomic wallet support phone number 1-(856) 254-3098 or visit our website: https://atozwallets.com/atomic-wallet-support-number

FitnessLover said...

As one of the largest and oldest Bitcoin exchanges in the world, Kraken support number +1(847)868-3847 is consistently named one of the best places to buy and sell crypto online.