Wednesday, February 3, 2010

February Blog Challenge!!

It's challenge time!! and I'm so excited to be hosting WM[squared]'s blog challenge this month!

I immediately knew exactly what I wanted to do for this challenge....a lift!
Jendavey is one of Wendy's amazing CT members and I have been itching to lift some of her creations! So, for this challenge all you have to do is head over to Jen's gallery at ScrapMatters, choose one of her fabulous layouts to lift, and create it using at least 80% of WM[squared]'s products! It is that simple! Once you have finished your layout, post it in ScrapMatters' gallery under WM[squared]'s designer gallery. Then head on over to this forum thread and leave your linked image and the linked image of the layout you decided to lift! You have until February 23rd to complete your layout and then I will randomly pick a winner and it will be announced here on February 24th!
Need some inspiration? I chose to lift Jen's layout "Dumbo"


And here is my version using WM[squared]'s Feeling Fall, Turkey and Stuffing alpha and Just Sayin' Thanksgiving.

So head on over to Wendy's store and pick up some of her awesome goodies to create your layout! I can't wait to see what you all come up with!!

No comments: