Tuesday, August 3, 2010

*Sweet* New Releases!

Its August, can you believe it? Pretty soon the kiddos will be heading back to school, and another year will be gone! It's a little crazy! July has been filled with a BUNCH of design for me! I'm not sure what came over me, but I designed more this month than any other! I've whipped up a mini, a bundle, some templates and a few sets of QP's for you too, so without further delay, lets get to it!

PS - my newsletter subscribers got a super cute add-on freebie to this Mini, if you're not signed up, you're missing out! :D

Cupcake Love - Mini


The Elements

The Papers
Grab the Mini: HERE


Cupcake Love - Alpha

Comes in 9 different colors, matches the mini perfectly!
Grab the Alpha: HERE


Cupcake Love: Bundle

Buy the Bundle & Save!
Grab the Bundle: HERE


Be Inspired - Liz

Grab the Templates: HERE


BBQ Weather - Quick Pages

Grab these QP's for easy, quick, cute pages!!
Grab the 12x12 QP's: HERE
Grab the 4x6 QP's: HERE


Here are some CT Inspirations!
Happy Scrapping!
xoxo
Wendy

No comments: