Welcome to the August 2010edition of the Monthly Blog Challenge. If you play along, you can be entered to win a $4.00 gift certificate to the WM[squared] store at ScrapMatters.
Please remember to use at least 80% of WM[squared] materials for entering this challenge.
Have you ever heard of Road Map to Scrap? Well it's a fabulous challenge held at ScrapMatters and it's the inspiration behind this month's challenge. I will be giving 8 instructions and look forward to seeing where it takes your layout.
1. Let me see some negative space (templates are ok, especially if you're white space challenged as I am)
2. As we are now at the 1/2 way point of the summer, I want to see a summer theme- summer kit, summer pics, summer journaling. As long as it's summer related it's golden.
3. Multi photos-- this means more than one. It could be the same picture, it could be different pictures, it could be different stylings on the same pictures- that's all up to you.
4. A hanging element (pretty self explanitory)
5. Wordart in the title- this can be wordart mixed with a font or just wordart alone
6. Show me stitches- hopefully they're not from a summer time accident.
7. Elements from nature- water, sun, whales!
8. Date, journal, and shadows- this can be one, two or all three.
Most of all have a great time and enjoy. You can leave a link to your layout here or join us at Scrapmatters.
Here's what I've done!
I have used Tropical Paradise and Fabulously Negative V5 to create my layout. The date element is from Simply Dated V10.